CLASS : KIDS/TEEN/FAMILY INTRO TO THE WHEEL (kids 12+, 8 students) Sat 12-2 or 3-5 pm
A basic intro to wheel throwing for KIDS 12 and over. This class runs for 8 weeks - see options. Parent-child combo's in this class are welcome. Both must register individually. Your fee includes pretty much everything, clay, glaze and firing. Taught by Carol Herwig.
8 students max. Rolling admission, session will begin within 2 week of registration. 8 week session.
WHEN REGISTERING Please indicate in the Notes field:
- preferred start date (within 2 weeks of registration)
- child's first and last name
- any emergency allergy info, like epi-pen
- contact info for 1 parent
- contact info for additional emergency contact
NO exceptions to 12 year age minimum - kids must be 12 years old before the class end date. Why? Our studio wheels are powerful and kids (and adults) need sufficient strength to learn on them.
WAITLIST = EARLY HEADS UP
By registering for the "waitlist", we will let you know when the next spot is available. You wil have one week to respond.
HOLIDAYS & MAKE UPS
- We are open holidays with the exception of July 4, Thanksgiving, December 24 & 25, and Jan 1 when the studio is closed. We automatically extend sessions for these dates.
- Missed classes can be made up during SA FAMILY classes, by dropping in (no prior notice required) and depending on available wheel space.