CLASS : KIDS/TEEN/FAMILY INTRO TO THE WHEEL (kids 10+, 8 students) Sat 12-2 or 3-5 pm
A basic intro to wheel throwing for KIDS 10 and over. This class runs for 8 weeks - see options. Parent-child combo's in this class are welcome. Both must register individually. Your fee includes pretty much everything, clay, glaze and firing. Taught by Carol Herwig.
8 students max. You can start at any time. 8 week session.
WHEN REGISTERING Please indicate in the Notes field:
- child's first and last name
- any emergency allergy info, like epi-pen
- contact info for 1 parent
- contact info for additional emergency contact
NO exceptions to 10 year age minimum - kids must be 10 years old before the class end date. Why? Our studio wheels are powerful and kids (and adults) need sufficient strength to learn on them.
WAITLIST = EARLY HEADS UP
By registering for the "waitlist", we will let you know when the next spot is available. You wil have one week to respond.
OUR NEW TERMS
We have changed our terms to adapt to the shifting COVID-19 situation.
- First time students may get a full refund after their initial visit if they do not feel comfortable. If you notify us by your third visit, you can get a 50% refund.
- If you need to self-quarantine, you can suspend classes for two weeks at no charge. If you become sick and need more than two weeks, you can suspend any remaining classes and we will send you a credit you can use for up to two years.
- If the virus resurges and District Clay must close, your classes will be suspended and you can restart when we re-open or we will give you a credit you can use at a later date.
HOLIDAYS & MAKE UPS
- We are open holidays with the exception of July 4, Thanksgiving, December 24 & 25, and Jan 1 when the studio is closed. We automatically extend sessions for these dates.
- Missed classes can be made up during SA FAMILY classes, by dropping in (no prior notice required) and depending on available wheel space.